Monday, February 27, 2012

Pickle follow up

So I was at the grocery store for the umpteenth time this afternoon, picking up yet MORE things I forgot for the dinner I'm making tomorrow night. I finish in the produce section once I realize that I was reading scallions but thinking shallots, and therefore pick up the correct green onions.

From there I go back to pick up eggs because I'm fairly certain I don't have enough at home for the Garden Lavender Pound Cake that's coming later this week. I'm glancing at the meat case I'm passing when I see it.

Claussen Kosher Dills.

Just what the "fried" pickle recipe called for that I didn't think my grocery store carried. Because, you know, THEY WEREN'T WITH THE PICKLES.

I picked up a jar of Izzy's Kosher Dills because they were a better value per ounce and now I have them on hand for my second attempt.

Or a sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment