Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Nutella Ravioli

When any of my friends decide to have us over for an evening, I offer to make something. Partially because it's a nice thing to do, but mostly (recently) because it'll give me something to blog about.


I decided to make these dessert ravioli with Nutella mostly because I already had all the ingredients. Does Nutella go bad, do we think? Because I definitely have no idea how long this jar has been open...


Anyway, I checked to make sure my friend had baking sheets (She just bought a house. Who knows what she has.)


I took the stuff to her house to bake it there. So they would be warm.


So pretty.
I couldn't get the ravioli to be square like the woman I copied the recipe from. Mine were sort of triangular. And definitely rustic. I forgot my camera.


I did just like the recipe said. Plop down the Nutella. Roll over the crescent roll. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Bake according to directions from the roll can.


They were delicious. Seriously. Everyone loved them. And no one had even had Nutella before, so I was just pleased they tried them.


I probably should have spread the Nutella inside out a little more so it would melt better. But they were still incredibly tasty.


Conclusion: Hold onto those crescent roll coupons.

No comments:

Post a Comment