Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Carmel Apple Dip

When I make things for my friends to try, I do try to offer a variety. And something sweet.

Sometimes that something sweet is dessert. Sometimes it's an alcoholic beverage. Sometimes it's fruit.

This time, it was fruit. With a dip. Because I can't blog about just fruit. That would be boring.

So with this meal, I decided to make spiced caramel apple dip. I had some apples. All I needed was the cream cheese.



And since I was making another dish that required me to go buy cream cheese, this wasn't a problem.

So I mixed everything up as the directions specified. I thought the brown sugar left the texture a little gritty, but oh well. Mine was also much darker for some reason.



We all like this, although it made too much for one night/so few people.

No comments:

Post a Comment