Monday, May 28, 2012

Cookie quickie

So, eventually, I will make Peanut Butter Nutella Swirl cookies as the recipe is written. I mean, I love peanut butter cookies. I love Nutella. I will bake these cookies


Eventually.


But this past weekend, it was hot. And when it's hot, I don't like to spend a lot of time in the kitchen. Especially since my kitchen it so small.


I still needed to make some cookies, though, for a couple who just had a baby. We were going to visit them before going to a concert in Columbus, and I didn't want to show up empty handed.


I had some peanut butter cookie mix in the pantry. Bought it with a coupon for a song. So I added the water, oil and eggs as directed, and stirred.


Then I warmed up the last of my open jar of Nutella and mixed that in, too.


I probably could have used more Nutella, but the cookies were so good, my boyfriend almost scolded me for never having made them for him. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment