Friday, March 16, 2012

PAMA Lemonade

To use up the PAMA liquor left from the Champagne Dreams, I decided to make PAMA Lemonade. To go with my pizza and cake. Yeah, it wasn't a dinner I put much effort into this week.

I'd link you, dear reader, to the recipe on the PAMA website, but the site's version of PAMA Lemonade is much fancier than the version I found in the booklet that came with the bottle. So here it is:

1.5 oz. citrus vodka
1 oz. PAMA liquor
3 oz. lemonade

I mixed the PAMA I had left with the last of a bottle of vodka (about half a liter each) with a 2 liter of Countrytime lemonade.


It's supposed to be kind of a pale purple color, but I suppose near-gray is what you get
when you mix lemonade with a purple-ish liquor.
The drink, although not spiffy, was tasty.

Conclusion: While good, not good enough to make me go out and buy another bottle of PAMA liquor.

No comments:

Post a Comment