Monday, October 15, 2012

Taco Bake

This one will be short and easy.

And fantastic.

I wanted something cheap to make for my friends, and since I had almost all of the ingredients for this taco bake, that's what I made.

Hers looks so much prettier than mine.


The only thing I didn't have was the queso sauce. But you know what I did have? Campbell's condensed nacho cheese soup. Totally pulled that substitution.

I cooked the meat, I stacked everything in my 9x9 (or is it 8x8?) inch square cake pan. I don't own a springform pan, although I do now think it could be useful.

I baked it.

I served it. With salad and Spanish rice, which I also had in my pantry.

The whole thing. I think the spring form pan would have allowed me to get the meat closer to the edges.



It was delicious.

I even sent the recipe home with a friend.

Brilliant.
Look, a whole, composed meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment