Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Crockpot Chicken and Dumplings

I was having six people over for an evening and wanted to make something in my crock pot so I could focus on appetizers when I got home from work. And it would keep it warm, as I knew a couple people would be late.

I decided to make this chicken and dumplings.

Reheating: Not to great. It really kinda needs the dumpling to balance the dish and there were no dumplings left. Next time, just save the leftovers for the soup pot.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

All right, I remember I really liked these. I wish there had been more dumplings. And like I said, reheating did not work well. Next time, I'll just throw the leftovers in my soup pot.

You all do keep a soup pot, right? No? Is that seriously just my family?

That's gonna have to be another post...

No pic of mine because I remember it mostly showed burnt stuff on the interior sides of my crockpot. Because it runs too dang hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment